Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Am I the only one who dresses a toddler as, I don't know, a toddler?

Réduire
X
  • Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Am I the only one who dresses a toddler as, I don't know, a toddler?

Hello everyone,, I'm a single mom and I've got an 8 year old son. He doesn't have a dad or any siblings. Just me and him. So this is strictly between us. I've never mentioned this to anyone.
    One day I woke up from a power nap and found him hanging around wearing some of my old stuff. My initial reaction was to tell him to take my clothes off obviously. I was half heartedly perusing him urging him to stop. He was being a bit stubborn about it and I could've gotten him to stop if I wanted to but not without leading to some drama.
    A few days later he came into my room wearing some of my stuff again and I just gave him a quiet and whiny "No" and just didn't do anything about it. He's done it a few times since and each time I got less and less bothered by it until I was eventually completely cool with it. I mean I just don't care that much. I'm trying to be open minded about it. As I understand it this sort of urge is common enough. It probably isn't such a big deal. He otherwise seems like a normal little boy. He plays sports and likes Star Wars and all that good stuff. It's probably just a hobby and it doesn't necessarily indicate any sort of gender confusion and hey if he does turn out to have some gender related issues later in life then whatever. It's won't be the end of the world. I'll be sad that he has to deal with it but I won't love him any less for it The only thing I'm worried about is what other people might think. I've urged him that this has to stay between us because if anybody else knows then they might not understand and they might give him trouble.Little Girls Dresses

Chargement...
X